2020 Bowman has been out for a few weeks and I think its a good time to check where prices are. Please remember I am only looking at the base auto price via completed eBay auction sales for players I liked in the product. Thanks for reading.
- Auto is selling for a very good price. Under $10.
- Los Angeles Dodgers CF – Wow! Auto is selling for over $60! I'm surprised.
- New York Yankees SS – See above. What am I missing?
- Atlanta Braves 1B – Price is almost $100. Didn't see that coming. Short print?
- Chicago Cubs OF – Auto is selling for around $75. Not a bad price for a player with his talent.
Bobby Witt Jr.
- Kansas City Royals SS – Auto is selling for around $300. High as expected.
- New York Yankees OF – Auto is selling for under $20. Steal.
- Los Angeles Angels OF – Prices are all over the place but mostly selling for under $20.
- Los Angeles Dodgers SS – Auto is selling for around $20.
- Chicago White Sox OF – Auto is selling for around $10.
- Tampa Bay Rays CF – Auto is selling for around $75. A little high to me.
- Chicago White Sox SS – Auto is selling for under $10.
- San Diego Padres P – Wow. Auto is selling for $50. Too high for me.
- Los Angeles Dodgers SS – Prices are around $10 per card.
- Milwaukee Brewers OF – Prices are around $10 per card.
- Los Angeles Dodgers 3B – Prices are around $30 per card. I love the price.
- Los Angeles Dodgers 2B –
Prices are around $15 per card.
- Cleveland Indians OF – Prices are around $15 per card.
- Texas Rangers 3B – Prices are around $30 per card.. Too high in my opinion.
- Tampa Bay Rays 2B – Prices are around $60 per card.
– Tampa Bay Rays SS – Card is selling for $40-$50. I honestly thought it would be higher. Odd.